Saturday 28 January 2012

A little Fashion.

So I really enjoy fashion, scratch that I love fashion. I love how it can completely change my mood and make me feel amazing. How when I wear something a little out of my comfort zone, I feel so confident.

I do not have a lot of money, and I find that most people who have a great sense of style, have the money to have a great sense of style. The reason they can dress amazing is because they have the money to. I do not, but still feel as though I have a great sense of style and simply use what I have to make new outfits. I have not bought anything new in quite some time.

Here are the essentials that I think every woman should have and could create endless outfits with.

-a blazer of some sort, it can go over a t-shirt and jeans to dress up an outfit, or wear it with a pencil skirt and a blouse. the possibilities are seriously endless with the blazer.

-A pencil skirt, it is a staple. It can be worn over a shirt that is tight, or over a shirt that is baggy and it still looks very professional. It can be worn with high heels or flats to dress it down a bit.

-a skinny belt to go around your waist. This is good for those of us that need to show we have curves because sometimes clothes can look like a pillow case. This works really nicely if you have a cardigan over your shirt and would like something to cinch it in and not look like you are frompy.

-a pair of flats, black and brown would be nice. These do not have to be expensive, but you will wear them a lot. with jeans, leggings, skirts, shorts, skinny jeans you name it they go with it.

-a pair of leggings. I have a few pairs, but I seriously wear them all the time. with an over-sized shirt, a dress, a shirt because I am too lazy to put on pants. I have not been buying new pairs of pants, I just keep buying leggings.

-a pair of boots, black or brown. I find that no matter what color brown they always look good, where as sometimes black boots can look very fake at times.

-Black and white V-neck t-shirt. It can go with any pair of jeans, tucked in or left untucked. You can put it with a pencil skirt tucked in. It seriously can go with anything.

-a nice pair of jeans. Just because.

-a cardigan, either short or medium or long in length. Maybe one of each. They are nice to wear over a tank top for a little more warmth, or to layer it even more and put a blazer on top, but I do not think that the cardigan should peek out underneath the blazer.

These are a few staples that I think every girl should have in there closet. Remember if you are unsure about an outfit, just be confident and wear it. I hate when people say that they might not be able to pull something off, just wear it and if you are confident then no one will say a thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment