Thursday 12 January 2012

25 facts.

1. I love trivia, Trivial Pursuit, Jeopardy, love it all.
2. I have a favorite wood pile, it is on the way to my grandma's and for some reason it brings me joy.
3. I know how to knit, sew, and crochet.
4. I love Bob Harper.
5. I am a huge Green Bay Packers fan, Aaron Rogers, Clay Matthews, I am available.
6. I hum a lot, when I eat, when I am bored and I generally do not notice it.
7. Like #5 I love watching football. My favorite: go to church and then grab lunch and bring it home to watch football. AMAZING!
8.I lived in Ecuador for 8 months and never ate their delicacy, qui, roasted guinea pig, I regret it.
9. I love movies that do not have a happy ending because it reminds me that life is not a fairy tale.
10. I really enjoy sad songs. I feel as though they are very real and relateable.
11. I love Canada. I miss it all the time. I lived there for 5 years.
12.I really enjoy sushi and was just informed by The Biggest Loser that it is not very healthy.
13. I love to dance and wish that I would have taken lessons when I was younger.
14. My favorite movie is Charlie/Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, both of them.
15. I love WoodChuck beer, it is the only kind I can stand.
16.I was the first to graduate from University on my Dad's side of the family.
17. I love the first snow fall of the year.
18. My favorite food is Mexican.
19. I watch about 15 different TV shows, it is ridiculous I know.
20. I love laughing it is my favorite thing to do.
21. I adore vintage one of a kind articles of clothing.
22. My favorite animals are penguins, owls, and giraffes.
23. Christmas time is one of my favorites of the year.
24. I love to talk!
25. I love teaching and being around little kids, they make me laugh so much, see #20!

No comments:

Post a Comment