Monday 16 January 2012

Hey, I travel.

One night I am in New York working in a diner and living in an apartment that could be infested with who knows what.
Then I am in California watching a guy that makes his rounds to many different girls, and they all know about it.
After that I hit up Hawaii where crime fighting is ruthless. I enjoy going to the Hamptons to visit some spiteful people and watch them self-destruct.
I like the weather in Ohio and man they have some talent, signing dancing, acting.

I told my mom, "In one night I am in New York, California and Hawaii, hey, I travel."
If you have not caught on I am discussing TV shows. Going to New York in 2 Broke Girls. Watching a guy swoon girls in California is with the Bachelor. In Hawaii I see 5-0 and in the Hamptons a girl is getting Revenge. In Ohio the Glee club is present and accounting for.

I go all over the world with Pan Am and see exotic places in Survivor and Amazing Race. If I was a recluse and did not want to get off of my couch I would say that is good enough. Getting a second hand view of someone else's ohhh and ahhhh moment.

I desire to have my own ohhh and ahhh moments that are not contingent on someone else's experience. I want to see the majesty in the Taj Mahal, I want to see the blue ocean in contrast to the white houses in Greece. I want to experience the hustle and bustle of Africa.

I want to do and experience first hand, not through second rate, oops I got my finger in that, picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment