Monday 29 August 2011

A job.

So I have a job. It was definitely coming down to the wire. I am not sure if this was the plan all along or if God was thinking well I better give her something to do. But I am a...drum roll please....a Kindergarten aide. lol It is pretty much full time and I am making just as much as I would be if I was substitute teaching. So all in all not a bad gig.

These kids are great though. I mean they are difficult. There are 16 boys and 4 girls and the boys have a lot of energy. Two of the boys are 4 which means they have a shorter attention span and are a little more immature, which seems weird to say when I am referring to 5 year olds.

They are also very funny. They say some of the funniest things. For example one of my kids talking about a cocoon and saying raccoon, seriously thinking that it was raccoon.

Then one kid was talking about how he had a canker sore on his tongue and all the kids were wondering what he was saying. tingle toes on your tongue. tangled on your tongue. Then one kids finally goes oh cankasaur. He totally thought he got it.

They keep life interesting yes they do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment