Wednesday 3 August 2011

JOB!

So if I complained before about people asking what I was doing in the fall, I am now complaining again and had no idea that it would get worse!

I have been asked a lot at work what I have planned for after the summer and the truth is...nothing as of right now. I have figured out over the past few months that it is really hard for me to prepare for the future when I am doing things right now. I have a job and if I want to continue to be present it is hard for me to look at the future. So I am just now getting ready to apply for teaching positions, I know terrible procrastination.

I am hoping to become a substitute teacher in my district and in a few surrounding districts, but it is quite the process. And a lot of money that I am not sure if I have right now. We shall see.

I have also come the realization that something will work out. I mean I know that I need to put my name out there a bit, but it is hard for me to have motivation. We shall see, but I have a peace that everything will work out. Maybe I am being naive!


No comments:

Post a Comment