Thursday 7 August 2014

Oh my mind sometimes!

I always feel bad when I get into my car and there is some sort of bug on my windshield or simply hanging out on my car and then I have to drive somewhere. I always feel as though I am taking this creepy crawler (sorry for the stereotyping of bugs there) away from its home. And then it will never find its family and friends again. It will get lost and die alone. I wonder if it can find another family or community to fit in with, but I fear that it will always feel like an outsider and never be able to fully relate to this new environment because it was so rudely plucked from comfort. I do not even like bugs but from behind the glass I feel for those little guys. Now if the bug some how gets into my car my feelings change very quickly from pity to revenge. I feel revenge because it crossed the line and invaded my area of comfort and now it must die. Funny how quickly my feelings can change.

I wonder how I ever leave the house if I can feel sorry for a living thing that has a life span like my phone's battery, short.

There may be parallels that can be made between these bugs being ripped from their homes and my life right now? But I am not going to be creating those lines for you. If you would like to ponder those invisible coincidences go right ahead. (I do not believe in coincidences for the record, but these parallels may not actually exist.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment