Tuesday 26 August 2014

I have found the headband that my head loves.

If you love a good headband that doesn't move and you want to support a great cause then Banded is for you. My friend gave me an awesome gift right before school started and it has saved many a bad hairdo. Each band they sell gives three meals to a child in Uganda.

They have wide bands, skinny, and one inch bands. They also have hair ties. They have velvet underneath them to help them from sliding back on your head. You know the headbands that you constantly have to readjust, these do not require so much maintenance to keep them in place.

Gray Dragon Flower


Here is a sample of what they look like. There are many styles to choose from and they are very reasonably priced. from $10-13. I am already looking into buying more. So if you want to save that hairdo and also help a great cause head over to banded2gether and make a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment