Sunday 16 October 2011

Loans!

So I have been living at home for almost five months. I will begin paying off my student loans in 2 months or so. I have acquired all of the paperwork for them and am quite shocked at how okay I am with it. Last summer I would worry, I mean it would keep me up at night, thinking about how in the world I was going to pay it back. I was very happy to see that my loan that has the most money on it has the least amount of interest.

I also am going to hopefully have a second job, I have an interview on Thursday. fingers crossed.

Worry is not something that I seem to be doing much of anymore. I am quite pleased. I have always been a very big worrier, so it is nice to have a break.

By the way that co-worker who was very rude to me did apologize the next day, which was very nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment