Monday 17 October 2011

dual-personality

I am becoming a grown-up. The signs are all there. I can tell that I am turning the corner.

I am not going out all that much, actually I only really go out on the weekends, because I am tired after work and I have TV to watch. I really do not feel like it. I find that I enjoy being at home, doing things on my own. So that when I do go out it is special, or maybe that is just what I tell myself so that I don't feel as though I am 24 going on 50.

I am becoming quite frugal with my money. I go out shopping a lot, but do not buy anything unless it is cheap, and I really like it. I really like fashion, but most things that are cheap are not worth having.

Sometimes I feel as though I should be a little more spontaneous and free flowey, seeing as though I am only 24, but I live in a town of 26,000. I mean there isn't really anything to do here. So maybe that is the reason that I do not go out.

I am quite pleased with my very low-maintenance, easy-going, carefree (sort of) life. But sometimes I feel as though I should be doing something more, that I should be out there living life on the wild side. I at times feel as though I have the fashionista, jet-setter, mindset or personality, but live in a small town with zero prospects! Funny how that works.



The kindies are for sure keeping me busy. Sometimes they are so funny. Cannot think of tidbits right now. but there will be some coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment