Monday 2 May 2011

Graduation

So graduation has come and gone. It was quite bittersweet, because yes I am done (but I still have 2 weeks of classes) and also in two weeks I will be leaving somewhere that I am not sure I will be coming back to. I have lived here for 5 years of my life and I found myself thinking yesterday, that I did not want to leave. It is gorgeous out here and I am not simply meaning the landscape because it is pretty but it pales in comparison to the people that I have had the privelege of knowing here.

There are some friends that I have known for years. My roommate from my first and second year and I live with her now as well. I know that we will continue to be friends even if we do not talk a lot. We have this way of making up for lost time very quickly. But there are friends that I have just become close with this year and I am very sad to have to cut these friendships short. I know I do not actually have to do that, but I am terrible at keeping in touch. I know some of my roommates have created a blog to keep in contact with eachother. Maybe I will do the same.

Life
it never stops...just when you want to cherish the moment it reminds you that it is never through. Endings are inevitable, beginnings are just around the corner. and I cannot do a thing about it. Sometimes I want to stop it all, crawl into a comfortable postion and let life happen. But I cannot, Life also reminds you to keep living it.

I will miss this place, I have 2 weeks left to enjoy it, take it all in and before you or I know it. This stage of my life will be over and the next one is quite foggy at best.

Faith
Its what I need for the next journey, because it is what got me through this one.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment