Tuesday 26 April 2011

Hello-Goodbye!

I am done with my electronic portfolio. I never thought that I would finish that thing. I feel quite exhilarated. It is so nice to be done.

Which brings me to the hard part of this year. I am terrible at goodbyes. It started when I had to leave home after high school. I was going to Ecuador to attend Bible school. It was hard for me to leave. But when I left Ecuador it was even harder, because I knew that we all would never be there again. It would never be the same. it actually brings me to tears thinking about it now. I lived with these people for 8-9 months, we couldn't go home like people can at university. It broke my heart that I would not be close with these people. This separation almost feels as though you have to leave apart of yourself there. You have to strip apart of yourself off and lay it down because if you carry it with you and hold it close you can never be present.

I am still friends with people from Ecuador, but I find that when we get together we are still as close as ever.


Movie critiques to come-
The Lincoln Lawyer
Summer in Genoa
Waiting for Superman!

No comments:

Post a Comment