Friday 22 April 2011

Oh the to-do list!

Well I did finish all that I wanted to finish yesterday, well actually I just finished them about 2 minutes ago. So I really did not finish all of the numbers on my todo list yesterday. This weekend is a packed weekend.
Today I am going for a walk with a friend, then going into Vancouver with a couple other friends.

It should be fun, I hope we do not spend a lot of money, because I do not really have much to be spending. That is the life of a college student, even a college grad. I am bombarded with opportunities to spend money and it is hard for me to turn them down all of the time. Usually those opportunities have to do with food, which is terrible because that is only satisfying for that moment. But I do love food. When I had a cold almost a month ago, I could not taste anything for over a week and that was a depressing week, also because I was really really sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment