Thursday 21 April 2011

Applications-what am I going to do?

So I have no idea what I am going to be next year. I just went to an information meeting about applying to the Abbotsford School District and I do not know what I am doing. I am so lazy. I have not really sent in one application yet. It is really hard for me to apply for certain things, because I have so much to do right now. I need to buckle down and do it.

I am slightly overwhelmed, so many things that I need to do. When this happens I can get quite complacent and just not do any of it. I need to make a list today, I will write it on here and check my status later.
1. send reference letters to character reference for BCCT
2. print out application to Calgary School District
3. fill out application
4. print out application to Langley School District
5. Fill out application
6. complete e-portfolio
7. go into my school
8. finish marking
9. have grads finalized
10. get my hair done

See how that can be overwhelming to even start. Some things may seem easy but there is always a second step to them.
I need to get 1,2,4,7,8,9,10 done today. It would be nice to get it all done today. but I am not superman!

well until then...




No comments:

Post a Comment