Thursday 2 January 2014

things I would like to do this year.

So it has been awhile.
But one of my New Year resolutions is to write a blog post weekly.
So I better start it out right.

I created a list of the things that I would like to complete before I turn 28. Well I haven't even turned 27 yet, but I thought why not start out this year will some direction. my birthday is only 2 months away and I could already feel quite accomplished.

So here are the 27 things I want to do before I turn 28
1.Read at least 10 books and keep track
2.I desire to have purple hair
3. 5 random acts of kindness, keep track
4. Try some exotic food
5. post weekly on my blog
6. go to a festival
7. go to a professional sports game
8. go to three concerts
9. finish my smashbook
10. document my life more
11. call a long distance friend once a month
12. declutter my wardrobe
13. meet someone to get excited about
14. donate plasma twice
15. disconnect from all screens for two days
16. create a vision board
17. work out at least 2-3 times a week
18. read the entire Bible
19. save more money
20. pay off 1/4 of my Sallie Mae loan
21. complete a 10k
22. take another class possibly art
23. go camping
24. visit states I haven't been to
25. sew myself a piece of clothing
26. do 5 crafts
27. do something that truly scares me.

I have it in a journal. I have a page for each task to help with keeping track and also creating a plan if necessary. We shall see how it goes.




1 comment: