Sunday 19 January 2014

A Change in Scenery

I have decided to redo the decor in my bed room. Now as most of you know when I graduated from university I came home and moved into my room that I lived in when I was in high school. My last year of high school we completely redid my room. I have black floors, a mural on my wall from a friend and a film strip painted on my wall. The film strip goes across the other 2 walls of my room. The last wall is a closet.

Anyway

When I envisioned having a film strip I would have large 8 X 10 in it looking like a true film strip. Well when I got home from university I put up some empty frames and little plaques and licence plates and what not. Well recently I had an idea from a friend of using clip boards and putting up creative things. So the clip boards are put on the wall and anything that you like you put on it. I bought a few and took clippings from magazines that I like, pictures, and other odds and ends and have created something that truly is beautiful to me. So when I walk in to my room I immediately see beauty right there. It has helped with my creativity, to surround myself in it. It also puts me in a good mood to see beautiful things around me. Now I have put some sayings on my wall that may seem as if I am not okay with the hear and now, but I do not believe that I have found what I am looking for just yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment