Sunday 7 September 2014

Recap of my 27 things before 28!





So in January I made a post of the 27 things I want to do before I turn 28. Here is the post if you would like to see it. 27 things before 28.
I thought I would share my progress on this. I turn 28 on February 28th, Wow my Golden Birthday, I gotta do something amazing!. So I am about half way there, or a little over.

My first thing was to read 10 books.

1-Someday, Someday, Maybe-Lauren Graham
2-Speak-Laurie Hanlse Anderson
3-Sharp Objects-Gillian Flynn
4-The Fault in our Stars- John Green
5-The Next Best Thing-Jennifer Weiner
6-In Between Days-Andrew Porter
7-Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children-Ransom Briggs
8-Hollow City-Sequel to above-Ransom Briggs
9-Coming Home-Karen Kingsbury
10-If I Stay- Gayle Foreman
11-Fan Girl-Rainbow Rowell
12-Bossy Pants-Tina Fey
13-Attachments-Rainbow Rowell
14 The Interestings-Meg Wolitzer


I Love anything by Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor and Park, Attachments, Fan Girl, I need to read Landline. They are so good and interesting. She really knows people and how they think.

I think that Ransom Briggs is going to be in some ways like Jk Rowling. I can already see this being a huge series. He mixes vintage photos in with the books and it makes it much more visual for a reader. Even when there is a twist in the first book and you may think I don't know about this, keep going, you will get so attached to the characters and it will keep you going.

Gillian Flynn writes psychological thrillers like none other. They are so good and there is never just one twist there are multiple. You think its one person and then its not, but is it?

I would say that each of these books are must reads, I liked every single one of them.

I died my hair purple.Check.

I have gone to four sporting events. 1 Brewers, 1 Red Sox, 2 Cubs

I have gone to 2 out of the three concerts, Ed Sheeran, One Direction, No Shame.

I have disconnected from all screens for a month pretty much.

I work out at least three times a week

I have visited 2 out of three states I haven't been to. Massachusetts and New York.


Things I need to continue to work on. Decluttering my wardrobe. Sewing myself a piece of clothing. Crafts. SAVING MONEY!









No comments:

Post a Comment