Tuesday 7 February 2012

cooking.

So as a college graduate there is one thing that I really wanted to become good at or more experienced at and that one thing is, you probably guessed it, cooking.

I am not inept when it comes to the kitchen I know where to find most things and what those things are used for. But I always jealous of one my friends at university that would through things together it tasted amazing.

So I have been making many a dinner and am quite pleased with what I have come up with. I made some stuffed chicken breasts with what I had around, feta, Parma, tomatoes, and mushrooms. It was very delicious and wish I had a picture to share with you. I have also made some salmon burgers, put fresh salmon in a food processor with garlic, olive oil, beat a little then add, red win vinegar, hot sauce and some lemon zest, the lemon zest was amazing. Then toss with some bread crumbs and form into patties. Grill up and they are good!

These are two recipes that I have made and found to be quite fantastic. A really easy meal is a frittata, put a bunch of veggies together and put eggs on top of it in a fry pan, cover and let cook on low. No need to turn it or scramble it. It is just easy and good.

I am glad that I am getting more confident with species and experimenting with food. It has been a success and I am excited to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment