Wednesday 1 February 2012

Random Thought

I have wondered if people who are purchasing toilet paper dispensers or paper towel dispensers ever actually test them out before they choose which one to buy. Some of them are ingenius about how they dispense their paper product, and others did not seem to get the memo that we need their paper product. They hold on to it, just giving us a little bit at a time, then you have confetti to wipe your bum or hands with. That is no fun. When I find a good dispenser I actually think in my head, that is a good paper dispenser. And when I find a bad one I think didn't anyone try this before they decided to install it. I have vowed that if I am ever on a committee to purchase dispensers or am the sole person in charge of purchasing the dispensers, I will for sure test them out before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment