Thursday 3 November 2011

Next stage...Life.

So I got the second job. I am officially an employee at Family Video. It was a whirlwind of an interviewing process, but I passed with what I would say was flying colors.

I realize that my life will not be as free as before. I will not have as much free time, but I will have a little more money.

Another thing that I figured out is I could have bought a house in my town, a nice one. For how much student loan debt I have acquired. A little sad, yes, devastating, no. I have a good peace about this debt that I have. I know that it will be paid off in as little time as I can allow for. I am hoping to have my student loans all paid off in less than 10 years. Do not quote me on that, well I did just put it in writing, but lets just say it is a goal, not a promise.

Now that I have a second income I will be able to at least have a little of spending money and extra money to pay off loans. I am feeling good about where I am heading into this next stage of my life...Let's call it repayment time or maybe reality, or adulthood, or making a lot of money that I will never actually be able to see. A little bitter, maybe.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment