Tuesday 2 November 2010

Not My Day

I found it hard to take criticism today. I am not feeling very good about my abilities after my chat with my FA. I do not feel as though I am a good teacher. I have only questioned this profession choice once in all my 23 years, but I find myself questioning it way more today. I don’t know what I am doing. I feel as though I am in way over my head. I do not feel confident anymore. I thought that I was doing way better on my tone, which now I have a new tone to work on, no longer is it my negative tone, it is now my productive tone. There is only so much I feel as though I can take and I think right now I am pretty close to it. I thought that I was connecting with the students and what not, but then everything goes out the window. I told so many people that my students were good when my FA was there, but not today. They were not good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment