Tuesday 9 November 2010

Reinforcements...Starbucks

Today was my first day back with my FA. It went really well. I am not sure I have actually reined them in, or for some reason they were really good that day. All I know is that they listened, and everything that I wanted them to do they did. I was sitting there wondering where did my class go, I mean for real they were angels. I was very excited. I did not even think that the lesson was that exhilarating, but they seemed to be engaged the whole time and genuinely interested in what I was teaching. It was the first time that I have had that feeling, of accomplishment. Where I actually felt like I was a teacher, I could od this. Then I find out that I need to make sure that I am in good graces with my teacher, and I was thinking am I not, I thought I was. And FA said that he received an observation that she did on me, and it was mostly all negative. I was surprised to see that, because we talk about all the observations that she does and yes there were things that I need to work on, but there is always something positive. So I was quite shocked. Well I guess it is time to pull out the Starbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment