Wednesday 3 November 2010

Breath of Fresh Air

So after that bad day, I went to Trinity because I needed to hand in an assignment. I saw that one of my professors was there, who is my favorite professor that I have ever had. So I stopped in and chatted with her. She was so encouraging it was unbelievable. She pretty much said that my FA and SA could be wrong and my negative tone, that I will be a fabulous teacher and she had never doubted that. She said that I am a delight and I am special and different. I am not like everyone else, I am unique. And I will bring that with me into teaching. She gave me hope, I believe that she was sent from Him at the very moment, because he knew, he knew I needed someone to build me up. I was defeated with teaching. Teaching had won and I was sitting there done. She came in and said what is true, she spoke truth back into my life where it had been trampled over.

No comments:

Post a Comment