Sunday 23 February 2014

A Success Story

My friend emailed me a blog post from someone that she reads often. It is about going with the flow of life and taking opportunities as they come.

Its from A Beautiful Mess blog

On Changing Dreams



On changing dreams

It was very nice to read that she did not always have it all together. She has a degree she doesn't use. A few failed career options. And a return to live at home, which she thought was the ultimate failure.

She took a chance and played to her strengths and now she is very successful, but even more than that she is doing something that she loves and enjoys. But at first she thought she would also be seen as a failure.

It's nice to read about others that actually are doing what they love, but they did not begin that way. I think I like the difficult parts more than the success, it is easier to relate to. (or maybe that's just because I am in the difficult parts right now)

I feel as though I am such a mess right now, its nice to read that there may be a silver lining out there somewhere.

If you are at all in a similar place as me right now, read this blog post, it lightens the load a bit and really makes you feel as though you are not in this alone. Not the only one feeling as though you have no idea what you are going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment